Recent news from 24dunia
   

Search results for  

top 10 richest people in kanpur 

 ( 1-10 )
Sort by: Relevance |   Date
 

India's billionaire club

orbes magazine announced its annual list of the world's richest people. While Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates returned to the top position as the world's richest, Mukesh Ambani retained his position as India's richest individual. Here's a look at the top 10 Indian billionaires.The Chairman of Reliance Industries remains the richest person in India. In 2008, he was ranked as the world's fifth-richest...
Source : Sify |
Category : IPO

15 Billionaires Who Were Once Dirt Poor

Wealth tends to create more wealth, but a rich background is not the only way to the top. Some of the world's wealthiest people started out dirt poor.All from humble beginnings, these 15 people not only climbed to the top of their industries but also became some of the richest people in the world.Although the rich do get richer, these rags-to-riches stories remind us that through determination, grit,...
Source : News Times |
Category : Business

Top 100 rich Indians net worth rises to $250 billion

total wealth of Indias top 100 rich people rose to $250 billion this year as compared to $221 billion in the previous year, a research report...
Source : Webindia123 |
Category : Business

Rooney's £45m earnings hands him top in football's rich list... while Joe Cole and Milner are the su

Rooney's whopping £45m earnings puts him top of Britain's football's rich list and Joe Cole and Milner are surprise names in top 10His Manchester United team may be floundering in ninth in the Premier League table, but star striker Wayne Rooney tops the rich list for English footballers.The usual suspects make up the top 10, with Rio Ferdinand, Chelsea pair Frank Lampard and John Terry and Steven Gerrard...
Source : dailymail |
Category : Sports

The World’s Richest People: Bill Gates Tops Forbes’ Billionaire List In 2014; Aggregate Wealth Reach

The World’s Richest People: Bill Gates Tops Forbes’ Billionaire List In 2014; Aggregate Wealth Reaches $6.4 TrillionForbes, on Monday, released its 2014 list of the world’s richest people, with Microsoft’s (NASDAQ:MSFT) co-founder Bill Gates reclaiming the top spot from Mexico's telecommunications mogul Carlos Slim Helu, who topped the list for the past four years., whose fortune rose by $9 billion...
Category : Mutual Fund

10 Mobile Apps for Bookworms

apps for bookworms are great for people who love to read. Here are our top 10 mobile apps for bookworms...
Source : Howstuffworks |
Category : Others

Crisis what crisis? Portugal's richest get richer

turnPortugal may be mired in a debt crisis, but its 25 richest people got 16 per cent wealthier in 2013, with fortunes equivalent to nearly 10 per cent of the country's GDPmay be mired in a debt crisis, but its 25 richest people got 16 per cent wealthier in 2013, with fortunes equivalent to nearly 10 per cent of the country'sThe 25 now have a combined wealth of 16.7 billion euros, according to the...
Source : The Economic Times |
Category : International

Revealed: How people living in just 10 mega-rich London constituencies pay almost 10% of the entire

How people living in just 10 mega-rich London constituencies pay almost 10% of the entire country's taxPeople living in Britain’s 10 richest constituencies pay almost 10 per cent of the nation’s tax bill, new figures show.All of the seats are in or around London and between them contribute £13.6billion-a-year, more than the whole of Scotland, Northern Ireland and most English regions.The official data...
Source : dailymail |
Category : International

One Direction tops under 30 richest celebrities list

English-Irish band One Direction has topped the list of richest celebrities under the age of 30 in Heat magazines rich list....
Source : Webindia123 |
Category : Headlines

The Second Gilded Age?

Wealth in developed countries tends to be concentrated among a small percentage of the populationSome of the statistics on income inequality that have propelled the issue up the global policy agenda are striking.The share of income going to the top 1% has grown to the point the richest Americans now hold one-fifth of the country's overall income.Adding another 9%, the top 10% richest Americans hold...
Source : BBC |
Category : Business
Related search