Recent news from 24dunia
   

Search results for  

haldwani bsnl directory 

 ( 1-10 )
Sort by: Relevance |   Date
 

Bahuguna announces, dedicates Rs 23.7 cr projects in Haldwani

Minister Vijay Bahuguna inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for works worth Rs 23.7 crore lakh in Haldwani in Nainital district....
Source : Webindia123 |
Category : Headlines

Pension contribution from BSNL to DoT should be on the actual salary

has been the continuous demand of the BSNL employees that the pension contribution being paid by the BSNL to Department of Telecoms (DoT) in lieu of the Pension being paid by DoT to BSNL absorbed employees should be based on the actual pay and not the maximum of the pay scale which BSNL is compelled to pay now.The Forum of BSNL Unions/Associations has represented to the DoT, Communications Minister,...
Source : Merinews |
Category : National

Historic rally of BSNL's regular and non-regular workers held in kolkata

A huge rally of the BSNL's regular and non-regular workers was held at Rani Rashmoni Road, Kolkata on 25th November, 2013. Four circle unions - BSNL Employees Union, WB Circle, Calcutta Telephones, BSNL Casual Mazdoor Union, WB Circle, Calcutta Telephones Thika Mazdoor Union and BSNL Casual Mazdoor Union, Telecom Factory organised this historic rally.About 3000 regular and non-regular employees assembled...
Source : Merinews |
Category : Business

BSNL launches Penta Smart PS650, PS501, Penta Bharat phones and Penta T-Pad tablet

BSNL launches Penta Smart PS650, PS501, Penta Bharat phones and Penta T-Pad tabletBharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on Friday launched an internet-ready phone priced at Rs 1,799 and two smartphones in association with Pantel Technologies. The phones will come in bundled offers with BSNL special tariff vouchers. BSNL chairman and managing director RK Upadhyay said the new phones were targeted at "common...
Source : IBNLive |
Category : Science N Technology

BSNL Employees' Union discusses issues of contract workers and revival of the company with managemen

BSNL Employees' Union discusses issues of contract workers and revival of the company with managementIn a meeting between Madhu Arora, GM (Admn and Restructuring), BSNL and BSNL Employees' Union and Contract & Casual Worker's Federation, issues of contract workers and revival of BSNL have been discussed yesterday.EU and BSNLCCWF) in the meeting pointed out the non-implementation of the social security...
Source : Merinews |
Category : Business

BSNL employees' union hails Govt. decision to refund spectrum charges to the state-run telecos

BSNL employees' union hails Govt. decision to refund spectrum charges to the state-run telecosThe Group of Ministers(GoM) on Revival of BSNL has decided to refund the Spectrum Charges to BSNL and MTNL. With this decision on January 9th, BSNL will get a refund of Rs. 6,724.51 crore and MTNL Rs. 4,533.97 crore.This has been one of the long pending demand of both the PSUs since the spectrum allotted to...
Source : Merinews |
Category : Business

Laxmi Nagar BSNL customers hit after OCWL work cuts their lines

BSNL telephone lines in Laxmi Nagar have been affected since December 16,...
Source : Times Of India |
Category : City

Princess Diana leaked royal directories to Rupert Murdoch's tabloid, court hears

Princess Diana leaked royal directories to Rupert Murdoch's tabloid, court hearsThe former royal editor of Rupert Murdoch's now defunct British tabloid the News of the World told a court on Thursday the late Princess Diana had given him a directory of royal phone numbers to get back at her then husband Prince Charles.Clive Goodman said the confidential directory which contained numbers of senior members...
Source : Ndtv |
Category : Others

Telstra sells Sensis stake

settings.Telstra has sold its struggling directories business Sensis for a fraction of the value the market was putting on it, amid signs its declince in revenue would only accelerate.The telco will sell a 70 per cent stake in Sensis for $454 million to US private equity firm Platinum Equity, and retain the remaining 30 per cent, including its directory assistance services and White Pages Directory...
Source : Sydney Morning Herald |
Category : Business